This accessibility statement applies to www.veeringnorth.com
This website is run by VeeringNorth. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
We have hopefully made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We have used WordPress in the production of this site, and various “themes” and “plug-ins” to help us create and manage the content that we have published and the information that we may receive from visitors to the site. We know that some parts of this website might not be fully accessible for everyone. Although we might not use all of the following, either currently or in the future, but these are examples of content types that might not work well for you if you do have a disability:
- text may not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- you may not be able to modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents are often not fully accessible to screen reader software
- live video streams are unlikely to have captions
- some of our online forms might be difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- you might not be able to skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- there’s a limit to how far you can magnify the map on our ‘contact us’ page
Feedback, reporting accessibility problems with this website, and contact information
We really want the Yorkshire Rewilding Network to be inclusive and, as part of that, we want our website to be accessible to everyone who might be interested in its contents. We want to make this website to be fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, and we will always be looking to improve the accessibility of this website. So, if you find any problems with it, or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, or if you need information on accessibility issues with this website, please get in touch with us by one of these methods:
If you need or prefer to cut and paste our email address, it’s:
We’ll do our best to get back to you in 14 days.